If you’re an adult living with a severe mental illness in England, you should now be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination.
This brief resource offers key information for people with severe mental illness and carers on:
- The vaccine roll-out programme
- Who is eligible to receive it
- What to expect on the day of your vaccine
- Reasonable adjustments you can ask for
- After the vaccine
- Signposting to further information
Additional information included in the resource:
The NHS has produced guides in a range of languages; you can find them here.
To find out more about the vaccination please visit the NHS website by clicking here.
Rethink Mental Illness has a Covid-19 Vaccination page which can be viewed here as well as a briefing summarising the findings from their Covid-19 vaccination survey for people with severe mental illness and their carers here.