Becoming a member
We want to bring together health and care providers, commissioners, professional bodies, service user and carer organisations, charities and many more, working nationally or locally, to bring about equal physical health for people with a mental illness.
We ask all our members to:
- Agree and sign our co-produced Charter for Equal Health, setting out the shared principles, aims and objectives of Equally Well in the UK
- Share with us your organisational pledge for how you will reduce health inequalities experienced by people with severe mental illness
- Provide a membership contribution of £1,000 (we are happy to discuss this for those who are unable to pay, and also very happy to accept more if you’re able to).
In return, members have access to:
- Free to attend face-to-face and digital events, including international examples of best practice
- Use of Equally Well UK logo/branding
- opportunity to share the work you’re doing and to exchange learning with other members, through our monthly newsletter’
- Opportunity to publicise your resources on Equally Well UK website
- Access to the expertise of, and co-production opportunities with, our clinical group and expert by experience group
- Support to frame your organisation’s Equally Well UK pledge
- Be part of a robust evaluation methodology to monitor progress as a network and against your pledge.
To get involved
Pledge your organisation’s support and be part of this ground-breaking initiative. To discuss further the options for joining, please email Summaya Musani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally Well in New Zealand https://www.equallywell.co.nz/
Equally Well in Australia https://www.equallywell.org.au/
A similar initiative in France https://www.anp3sm.com/